June 14, 2013

NAUGHTY dog! NAUGHTY!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT!
I just lost about 7 hours of fucking last of us gameplay to a bug with Naughty Dog's servers, and apparently THIS GUY is having a grand old time, putting smileys in all his posts about it.
YES, I WASTED TIME AGAIN. What a shock.
As if I didn't already have too little time on my hands.
Now I have a headache, Naughty Dog has my 80 bucks, and I have lost my entire Friday.
GRRRRRRREAT!
And as if that wasn't enough. The game isn't even that good. Characters are thrown into the game with little to no background or story to establish them, the sneaking is repetitive as shit and not even half as good as arkham city's for example, the graphics are nice, but not nearly as sensational as promised. For a game this close to the release of the ps4 I expected MGS3-level graphics. NPCs are annoying, AI is lame, gameplay is clutzy.
Overall, I liked Crash Bandicoot much better. 
7/10
Fuck you, Christophe Balestra.

new comic pages DELAYED for obvious reasons.

I am so sorry. I thought I could use a new story-driven game to relax a little to improve my overall artwork output.
I'm gonna keep away from this game for a while, tho. Maybe games in general, so that I can concentrate more on finishing art-stuff for you guys.
Again. Sorry.

2 comments:

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?