July 17, 2014

Free Destiny beta codes! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Wooooooooooooo.

Hey kids, are you from europe and do you have a ps4?
Do you want to shoot people and blow shit up?!
That's great, because I have two codes right here you can u-
Aah!
Oopsie!
...

Fun twist time!
These are two codes, but I tripped over on the way here and got them all jumbled up in each other!
Oh no!
Do you want to help me put them back together?
There are 6 parts, each code has 3 parts. Put the parts in the right order and you win!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RA43-Q2N5-KEBF-R64A-2CE5-C9NT

Here are some helpful clues:
I remember that  'Q2N5' was in the same group as one of its neighbors!
I also remember that in each code at least 2 symbols appeared twice!
Good luck, I'm counting on you!

If you think you got it, send your answer in to the playstation network and you get access to the destiny beta for PS4 - Europe!
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. I'll never accept a gift from you! Not after you did this http://i.imgur.com/ALcM4Uo.png... that and I don't have ps4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does the Kool Aid man have to do with that?

      Delete
    2. You murdered him, in cold blood...

      Delete
  2. More like cold ... aid ... I got nuthin.

    ReplyDelete

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?