June 24, 2014

Patreon. Also I'm not doing music-referential titles anymore. BOOOOO!

Hey there.
How are you doing?
Do you often find yourself thinking something along the lines of following:
"Gosh darn diggety doodle dang diggety, boy howdy, what am I supposed to do with all this money that I have?"
Because I don't.
In fact, I'm kind of in a situation over here. Financially.
Not a big'un, just a small'un.
Need a new computer here, a college education there.
Nothing serious.
BUT
I could still use your help in dealing with it.
So, if you happen to have a little bit of extra cash in your pockets you might be interested in sharing that with me, just as I share my time with you, drawing for you guys.
Not saying you owe me anything or nuthin, just sayin', if you want me to be able to continue sharing my time, consider enabling me to do that with a small donation.
That is all.

So, with that out of the way, I am proud to announce
patreon.com/34
 Check it the fuck out, it's awesome!

And that's sadly all that I have.

So, yeah, if you don't want me to continue ... not having stuff ...
then please be a ... pal-tron.
(I will also promise to never typesomething that stupid ever again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?