May 26, 2013

I herd u liek mudkipz



Hmmm.
>Can't access Picasa for some reason.
>Google directs me to google drive as a second choice to upload pictures.
>1.) This is much better than picasa.Why isn't this the first choice for uploads.
>2.) Did my Picasa folders get banned or something because of the content?
>3.) WHY THE FUCK do I have My Little Pony fanfics in my google drive?!

I have no fucking idea what's going on with that shit. But I'd like to keep using Google Drive as a first choice, because, as far as I know, I can not manually select which service I want to use.
Google is weird as fuck. They shut down their RSS-based services Reader and iGoogle that everyone I know uses, but keep their services that give me 5 GB storage for free.
Fucking weird-ass Google.
I love them.

edit: had to upload them via picasa after all.
Fucking weirdos, man. Fucking weirdos.

3 comments:

  1. I am apparently forbidden from seeing these images. Maybe that's why that had you use that.

    ReplyDelete

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?