November 05, 2013

I RUSHed my ANIMATE ... tion...

Alright, so first, as usual, here's a new page:
fetish comic 049
If the picture has a blue tone for you then I'm sorry about that, but I have no idea how to remove it. It's really weird. Some of my programs show it with a blue tint.
But that's not the main attraction of this post anyways.
I am planning to do a short mlaatr animation.
...
YAY!
Well, it's not really that exciting, actually. I just felt the need to do something traditionally on paper and my first thought was animation. So I'm gonna do that.
Here are the keyframes.
Just ignore the last few. I kinda brainfarted on those.
That's because I RUSHed them. HAAA! HAHA! Haa. ha.
They look absolutely horrifying.
CLANG CLANG
I'm gonna work on it over the course of the next few weeks. Until the PS4 comes out. I will be fully booked then.
Gotta play dem gaaaaaaaaames.

1 comment:

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?