February 19, 2013

references and relenting readability

So I figured out that the penis song was REALLY bad material to make a flash of.
I just thought I HAD to do it because I'm a 34 artist, completely ignoring that it isn't actually that funny.
Because of that my motivation to animate this is not that high and I haven't really worked on it the last week or so.
There's no excuse, though. I'm really sorry.

top two referenced, lower one not (I think, I don't remember. This one's a little older)
can you spot the crappy southpark reference that I kinda messed up?

RIDICULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. What are you apologizing for?

    If you're not motivated, you can't put your heart in it...
    So why bother...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's a number for ya. Pretty low innit? Wanna help make it bigger?